Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Babysitting Day

Today I got to babysit Z! Auntie Ria couldn't come because she had to work. "Auntie Ria needs to come inside the house and knock on my door," said Z.

Playing with Flarp.

Zizi is ready for Christmas. She has a tiny Christmas tree in her room.

Heading out for a big adventure. (Taco Bell and bookstore.) Along the way she would yell "LOOK AT THAT!" Then after a moment she would muse, "maybe it was a mountain or a tree branch."

Enjoying lemonade more than anyone has ever enjoyed it before.

Don't worry, T and H, Auntie Reen loves you, too.

3 comments:

lambiegroup said...

each picture cuter than the last!

poodletail said...

O, Z! At this age my beloved niece, Catalina Rose, would say, "Stop the car! I think I can catch that bird!"
thanks for the lovely memories.

Smith clan said...

Lucky, Z! T&H are lucky too!

That "t" looks familiar. ;8-)